- 5,200+ common and complex diagnoses
- 77,000 high-quality example images
- 5,000+ introductory modules
- 34 Anatomic & clinical pathology specialties
- Overviews of diagnosis groups
- Tables with summary information for organ systems
- Normal histology topics
- Specimen handling protocols and best practices
- Differential diagnosis lists help you determine what other diseases you should consider
- Ancillary testing lists help you prioritize and select appropriate studies, saving costs and
time while confirming the diagnosis
- Prognostic and therapeutic information help you provide vital information to referring physicians
- Gross pathology
- Electron Microscopy
- Correlative Clinical Intraoperative
- Radiologic Images
- Vivid Color Graphics
Topics cover all areas of anatomic and clinical pathology and include key information such as differential lists, ancillary tests, image galleries, and specimen-handling protocols.
Rely on expert-written diagnosis topics and annotated images.
and Easy Access:
Get the ease of a Google-like search along with expert-written content you can trust. Search both text and images to get right to the information you need.