Rely on the Experts
- Over 6,000 common and complex diagnoses
- 51,000 searchable, high-quality annotated pathology images
- Overviews of diagnosis groups
- Tables with summary information for organ systems
- Normal histology topics
- Specimen handling protocols and best practices
Confidence in Your Diagnosis
- Differential diagnosis lists help you determine what other diseases you should consider
- Ancillary testing lists help you prioritize and select appropriate studies, saving costs and
time while confirming the diagnosis
- Prognostic and therapeutic information help you provide vital information to referring physicians
Answers Right When You Need Them
Extensive, Searchable Image Library
- Gross pathology
- Electron Microscopy
- Correlative Clinical Intraoperative</ li>
- Radiologic Images
- Vivid Color Graphics
Comprehensive, Dependable Resource for Residents
Topics cover all areas of anatomic and clinical pathology and include key information such as differential lists, ancillary tests, image galleries, and specimen-handling protocols.
Rely on expert-written diagnosis topics and annotated images.
and Easy Access:
Get the ease of a Google-like search along with expert-written content you can trust. Search both text and images to get right to the information you need.